© 2014 Impact Medical. All Rights Reserved.
Orthopedics Sales Consultant
Locations: We are expanding into Oregon, Washington, Montana, Idaho, Utah, Wyoming and Northern California
Ideal candidates will have:
- Highly developed relationship-building skills and strong presentation and communication skills.
- Must have demonstrated ability to achieve sales ojectives by developing and maintaining an assigned territory. Teamwork is an essential element to the success of this position.
- A BS/BA degree or equivalent experience is required with previous healthcare experience within ideally the operating room environment, hospital industry, or medical equipment sales and/or services.
- A minimum of 25-50% travel required.
- Must maintain a good driving record and be insurable per company policy.
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and preform pre-employment background and drug testing.
Compensation:$55,000 annual salary, commission available, $500 monthly expense account, medical/dental insurance available